Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Reflecting back on 2005.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_neutral's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2005
    Posts
    130
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Reflecting back on 2005.

    This weeks ends 2005. What are some of the non-sports forum's most memorial events.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Reflecting back on 2005.

    Dec 28th- My daughter will be born
    June 26th- My sons first birthday
    April 15th- My wife and I got married.

    So far 2005 has been great to me. I hope it was to all of you, and I hope 2006 is just as good.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Reflecting back on 2005.

    My Divorce was final 4 days before my birthday. Now that was an awesome bday gift lol. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Reflecting back on 2005.

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Dec 28th- My daughter will be born
    June 26th- My sons first birthday
    April 15th- My wife and I got married.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    congratulations man.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Reflecting back on 2005.

    Thanks. I appreciate it.

  6. #6
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Reflecting back on 2005.

    Yep congrats bub.

    I guess for me the most memorable would have to be the birth of my grandson in August.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Reflecting back on 2005.

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    June 26th- My sons first birthday

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Oddly enough, that was also my wife and I's first anniversary. Also finding out last month that we are expecting our first child!
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Ghetto_Heisman's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2005
    Posts
    593
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Reflecting back on 2005.

    Congrats man
    No Regrets

  9. #9
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Reflecting back on 2005.

    May- my little brother graduated from HS with honors

    July 13- Made one year for Blue and I =) * I LOVE U *

    December 10- I turned the big 2-1



  10. #10
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Reflecting back on 2005.

    Monday, December 26, 2005 - I posted about posting on the non-sports forum.

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •